We have already begun providing disinfection and cleaning services to businesses affected by the COVID-19 virus.
The COVID-19 virus cannot be treated with standard cleaning methods or standard janitorial contractors. Doing so risks increasing the infection rate and the spread of the virus. COVID-19 is a biohazard that must be managed by a company that’s trained and experienced in biohazard and hazmat environments.
First Environmental Nationwide is an emergency response contractor experienced in the remediation of contaminated environments that are affected by biohazards and chemicals that pose an immediate danger to life and health.
Where Our COVID-19 Disinfection & Cleaning is
We clean spaces and surfaces in buildings and environments such as:
Any other affected or
surface or environment
Government Recommendations & Guidelines
First Environmental Nationwide’s cleaning methodology adheres to and EXCEEDS the CDC (“Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations, Interim Recommendations for US Community Facilities with Suspected / Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019”), EPA, and WHO guidelines and recommendations.
In addition to abiding by those guidelines, our team is trained to OSHA 10 and OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER; Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment; Health Hazards and General Industry; Bloodborne Pathogens; Respiratory Protection, HAZCOM; and First Aid CPR.
Every project is quality controlled by a Health and Safety Officer to maintain strict compliance with our approved Health and Safety Plan. Our service is the best-known method of protection and prevention of the SARS-CoV-2, which leads to COVID -19.
When we perform COVID-19 disinfection and cleaning, our team will:
- Work with / in full personal protective equipment;
- Treat the work site as it is a Bio-Hazard site;
- Containerize all supplies used and wastes generated into approved medical waste bags and containers;
- Manage waste as a Biomedical Waste, N.O.S., 6.2, UN3291, and transport offsite for proper waste disposal.
Our Remediation Process Provides…
- A known effective and preventative treatment methodology
- Assurance that all personnel adhere to strict set methodology
- Services from a contractor trained and experienced in this field of work